Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

My new business adventure

I have always adored photography. It wasn't until recent that I realized how passionate I am about capturing those little moments that no one else sees. Those are the things that photography should capture. When I look at pictures that were candid, I realized that those are the once I cherish the most. As a photographer, I think those are the most worth-while parts of the job. When you edit and send back the pictures to the client and they are absolutely delighted to see those candid shots, that makes it so worth the time.

My best friend Anna has a very loving family and I asked her if I could practice on her to build my portfolio. The portraits turned out great, and I was pleasantly surprised that some of the shots that were not planned ended up being the best.

I'm building my website as of now, but the best way to keep current on my photography is to go to my facebook page: www.facebook.com/casiyostdesign

















No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top