Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

Favorite Jewelry: Made By Mary

I am pretty obsessed with this jewelry brand that I stumbled across on Instagram, Made by Mary. Not only is the branding on point, simple and gorgeous, but the story of this jewelry company is so near and dear to me.



I am a mother and wife. We have our little family, but I also am an entrepreneur, and I so so so believe in other women who want to have a family and follow their passions. This photo and quote is from her site and completely resonates with me:



Hello! I’m Mary Moody. Mama to two happy, wild boys (Myles and Roman) and wife to Taylor.
I started Made by Mary in 2013 as a source of light during a time of struggle and uncertainty in my life. I was drawn to the idea of creating and designing jewelry with heartfelt meaning and, after months of research and mastering the basics, I started making necklaces. I quickly developed a passion for the process of handcrafting jewelry for people all over the world. My work allowed me to connect with my customers and their stories— their triumphs as well as their tragedies.
Since then, Made by Mary has grown in ways I never could have anticipated, and I attribute our success to our amazing customers and team. Your story is unique, and we work diligently to ensure everything we put into your jewelry reflects that. We hand-cut every bar from raw sheets of metal, stamp each letter one-by-one, file rough edges, polish, clean, and, finally, thoughtfully package each piece.
Made by Mary isn’t just about pretty jewelry. Made by Mary is about connection: love made tangible, created by you!
     Mary

I personally have had struggles in the past with starting my business and dedicating time to my blog. I didn't believe in myself to make it a success and felt that I had no place or right to put my thoughts out into the universe for others like me.

I was so wrong! Not only was I not alone in how I felt, but I wasn't the only one struggling with getting my passions off the ground.

I get excited when I see other women pursuing what they love and I love supporting women in that journey. It was only a natural fit for me to buy from Mary's company, which by the way, she has other fantastic pieces that I'm currently looking into!

I felt like it was cosmic fate because I have been looking for a couple years for some jewelry that I could wear every single day and not have to take it off.

When I ordered the jewelry I was expecting some simple packaging, but found that I was SO wrong in a great way!



This packaging reminds me so much of the packaging from Maskcara! Every detail is so thoughtful and gorgeous. I just geek out over packaging (designer side of me).





I am currently on a mission to find more women entrepreneurs to fill my closet. If you have any that you absolutely adore, please send them my way. I am in the process of cleaning out my closet and just so happen to be in the market!

In the meantime, please stop by Mary's website: https://www.madebymary.com/






No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top