Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

Love Your Life


I am very grateful for my life...
You only live once, but if you do it well, once is enough.  

My mother was a migrant worker. She didn't graduate past the 8th grade, and started having kids at 18. She always did everything to provide for us and I never went without love, food, and a roof over my head. I didn't grow up with money. Heck, we had to live in a tent once. But she brought the both of us out of that, supported me, kept a stable home, and showed me what discipline meant. Most of all, she taught me the value of gratitude. You will never truly be happy unless you are grateful for every little thing in your life. The smell of grass, the earth, the food on you plate are all things that you could never see again. There's a lot more beauty in the world than you realize. Don't take it for granted. 





No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top