Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

Pore-minimizer Product Reviews

In high school I started obsessing over the size of my pores. Lets just say I should consider myself lucky because my mom has gorgeous skin and she went through the same phase. I know eventually my pores will melt away like hers. But for now, I have to work at keeping those puppies small. Thank goodness for pore filler, right? 

The crazy thing I realized about pore filler is that it's a two for one deal. 

It doubles as a makeup primer. I'm serious. 

I've used my pore refiner from Clinique on days I forget my primer and I notice that my makeup stays on longer than if I didn't. I also realized that all three of my pore filler/primer products feel and act the same on my skin. Who knew?!

We've all had those days where your makeup looks amazing when you first put it on and then two hours later, you wonder where the heck it all went? Yeah that happened to me everyday all through college. I would tote along a bag full of makeup everywhere I went because of the raccoon eyes, or one cheek smeared off blush. Little did I know I should have used something like the products below. 





1. Clinique Pore Refining Solutions
2. Revlon Photoready Primer
3. Benefit Porefessional 


Clinique Pore Refining Solutions LITERALLY makes the pores go away. It costs $44, and for what Benefit and Revlon do, I would say go with those if you're on a budget. 


If you're on a budget, go with the Revlon photo primer. It matte(ifies) your skin and keeps makeup on. Its worth the $12.99 you'll pay. 


The Porefessional by Benefit is a little spendy, but not nearly as much as Clinique. This little guy cost $10.00. For the full size, its $31.00. It has been amazing though for when I really want to have industrial strength pore/primer. 


I typically use one or two together. They work wonders. I would use the pore minimizer first since they are formulated to be able to sink into your pores, the primer is meant for keeping makeup on your face. Either way, you will be better of than not using any at all! 

xo Casi 

No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top