Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

Art Inspiration - River Luna



I absolutely love this ladies work. I have followed her on Etsy for a year or two now and never knew she had a blog. Until now! There is always a person or two that inspires an artist, and I can't tell you how much I have looked at other peoples work and finally found River Luna. She makes work that is inspired by nature and is set apart by the colors she uses. 

Okay, so I am not going to lie, I have a few tabs open on my desktop to try and look through all of her work at once. Its hard to pick a favorite. I picked a few that should be shared with the world. :)








<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12371253/?claim=hfug67yvxm4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top