Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

Beauty - Before and After

I've always had fun with makeup. In high school, college, and after college, I have always had friends asking me to do their hair and makeup. Recently, I had a friend of mine ask me to do her and her bridesmaids makeup for their wedding (I've posted her picture below). I never really thought much about doing makeup for a living (teacher and all), but now I think it would be such a great way to spend my free time and get paid!


(Tyler is one lucky guy!)


(Alysia and her daddy)


(Alysia and I on her wedding day! Such a beautiful bride)


My best friend, Anna, was my "first" for my before and afters on my blog. Of course she is gorgeous and doesn't need makeup, but it was fun to highlight her beautiful features.







I was pretty pleased with the results (not to pat myself on the back). Gorgeous mommy day! 

What I used:
Face:
- Revlon "Photoready" perfecting primer.
- Algenist, Complete eye renewal balm.

- Bobbi Brown Foundation in "Warm Sand."
- Laura Mercier secret concealer "2."

- Bobbi Brown Blush in "Pale Pink."
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in "Bronze."
- Physicians Formula Bronzer "medium."

Eyes:
- MAC eyeshadows: "Orb" and "Blackberry."
- Maybelline "Master precise liquid eyeliner."
- Maybelline "Power Volume Black Smoke" maskara.

Lips:
- MAC lipstick in "Myth."
- MAC lipgloss in "Fulfilled."

No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top