Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

New Camera!

Today marks the first day of my new love affair. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy a camera until I had done enough research and had a camera in my price range. Luckily for me, I live near a Shutterbug, and they had a wonderful used Canon Rebel EOS T2i. I started shooting with it like crazy after. The shots were great alone, but I am lucky to have access to the adobe suite, and spruced the raw photos up a bit. 

I think this was a good move. Especially considering that I already have a smaller(ish) digital camera. I love how the shots turn out and the quality is by far the best I have seen in cameras that I've had before (I do notice now some blurring with Koda's foot though).


I would say that anything over $400 is getting to be too much. The two most important parts of a camera are 1) The sensor, and 2) The lens. I didn't realize this when I first started shooting in college. These two together make a great shot. Of course I wouldn't mind the Canon Mark iii but thats a little out of the price range. For now, this will do. :)

xo Casi







No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top