Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

Sunday Makeover

I was going to post this on Monday, but it really couldn't wait. I am so excited about this makeover. I took so many pictures and it was difficult to pick the best ones! The little lady that I gave this makeover to is actually Herbie's friend's girlfriend (whew!). Monica has the best eyes (and eyelashes in the world). It was a no-brainer when she came over this weekend and I decided she would be my second makeover on the blog (I actually told her she had to do it. ) She has a gorgeous smile and the best dimples I've ever seen. Needless to say this was super fun to do. 

I had to even out the skin tone a little, but for the most part she had perfect skin and a gorgeous face shape, so there wasn't much contouring to do. 









Monica is half Mexican, and so she has the nice olive undertones which worked out really well with the tanner I had that I put on first. It gave a nice glow before putting on the rest of the makeup. :)

What I used: 

Face:
- Banana Boat Self tanning lotion "Deep Dark."- Revlon "Photoready" perfecting primer.
- Algenist, Complete eye renewal balm.

- Bobbi Brown Foundation in "Warm Sand."
- Laura Mercier secret concealer "2."

- Bobbi Brown Blush in "Pale Pink."
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in "Bronze."
- Physicians Formula Bronzer "medium."

Eyes:
- MAC eyeshadows: "Orb" and "Blackberry."
- Maybelline "Master precise liquid eyeliner."
- Bobbi Brown black eyeshadow.
Lips:
- MAC lipgloss in "Fulfilled."


No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top