Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

Small Town Shop, Dayton Oregon


Herbie and I purchased our first home in Dayton, Oregon. It is a small town right in the heart of wine country. We love it. Herbie normally doesn't talk about how much he loves things (willingly), but after the first night we moved in, we drove through town and he said, "Isn't it just so nice to not have a ton of traffic, no one is really around, and it takes two minutes to get through town?" I responded simply "yes." I mean, it is really nice here. We both grew up in small towns so it was the perfect first choice for us.

Of course, his work is super close (minus when he has to drive to Portland or Vancouver) and my work... well I can at least take back roads to get to it. ;)

I was pleasantly surprised when I was driving home and I saw that a new shop had opened by our favorite breakfast spot. :D Dayton Mercantile.




They have THE most adorable little gifts for sale, and I'm so glad they opened before Christmas, because I have no clue what to get my mom, sister in law, and friends. They have everything that I would want (and that the ladies in my life would want).




 









No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top