Aglow & Arrow

Photography, Community, and Entrepreneurship

Photography for sale?

What I'm wondering is... Does anyone ever buy photographs as collectible pieces of art anymore? I feel like it's a dying art form that is sellable. 
 

A friend (Facebook friend) of mine makes a living off of taking photographs and selling prints from her etsy shop.

I have become completely obsessed with photography and am finding that it is the art form that I love the most. 

So... Maybe I should try and sell some prints?



The only problem is that I've never really sold that kind of art before and I take pictures of so many random things. It's not like landscape photography or something specific. 

I'm all over the board. Obiously. 

(Btw, how adorable is this zen bunny below?) 



What kind of photos would you buy? 












No comments

Post a Comment

Back to Top